- Most shipments are sent the same or next business day, Monday through Friday. Orders received prior to 12PM EST will usually ship the same day depending on product availability. Although we do make efforts to ship items on Saturday, we cannot guarantee shipment on the weekends.
- All packages, unless otherwise specified, are shipped US Postal Service First Class with tracking number. This is considered “uninsured mail” by the postal service and does not qualify for insurance claims for lost or damaged mail. All shipments are packaged using quality materials and the best effort is made to ensure that should anything short of a mail truck running over your package, it will arrive to you undamaged. If for some reason a package does arrive damaged, please email photos to inf[email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you opt for Priority Mail service, this includes insurance by default and you may be eligible for a claim should something become lost or damaged. If this happens, please email us at in[email protected] prior to contacting the US Postal Service.
- More information about filing of claims of loss or damage may be found at the US Postal Service website: https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/609.htm
- International orders are welcome with some caveats:
- The buyer is responsible for any customs, duty, import/excise tax levied on the products.
- The actual amount in US Dollars will be put on customs label. We do will not put a lower amount than actually purchased under any circumstance.
- The description for all 3D printed items will be listed “3d printed plastic items” on the customs label with Harmonization #3926.90.2500
- Some countries provide better tracking than others however once the item leaves US jurisdiction, we cannot guarantee delivery unless you choose for an expedited service.
- Economy international shipments are handled through a third party courier.
- Please email us with any questions prior to ordering
Return / Refunds:
- All items are sold “as-is” without warranty or returns.
- In the event there is a problem, FGS Engineering may accept returns on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can investigate your issue.
- If a refund is permitted, we must receive all items back in unused/new condition and suitable for being resold. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- We do our best to keep stock on hand but due to COVID and the political climate, hoarders and supply chain disruption has left us all in short supply. Some items are permitted to have back orders made but we cannot promise a shipping date at time of purchase.
- Those wishing to backorder a product will still pay at the time of purchase in order to hold their place in queue for the products.
- Those who order products that are in stock along with backordered items will have their in stock items shipped separately from the backordered ones.
- You will not be charged additional shipping for backordered items if they’re ordered with normal in stock items.
- All payments are processed by Authorize.net and the transaction must be completed prior to shipment.
- We do not store your credit card information nor do we have access to it while in transit. Your information is encrypted when sent to our payment processor’s gateway. We only receive an approve or decline from the gateway for your payment.
- Due to the way online credit card payments work, sometimes we are still charged a transaction fee for payments that are refunded. If your refund causes us to not receive a refund on the transaction fee, this amount will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions about our Store Policies, please email us at [email protected]