- Most shipments are sent the same or next business day, Monday through Friday. Orders received prior to 12PM EST will usually ship the same day depending on product availability. Although we do make efforts to ship items on Saturday, we cannot guarantee shipment on the weekends.
- All packages, unless otherwise specified, are shipped US Postal Service First Class with tracking number. This is considered “uninsured mail” by the postal service and does not qualify for insurance claims for lost or damaged mail. All shipments are packaged using quality materials and the best effort is made to ensure that should anything short of a mail truck running over your package, it will arrive to you undamaged. If for some reason a package does arrive damaged, please email photos to [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you opt for Priority Mail service, this includes insurance by default and you may be eligible for a claim should something become lost or damaged. If this happens, please email us at [email protected] prior to contacting the US Postal Service.
- More information about filing of claims of loss or damage may be found at the US Postal Service website: https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/609.htm
- We do not ship internationally at this time. Due to the various things we sell, some may be restricted from export so rather than causing confusion to customers, we simply have disabled shipments internationally. In the event that you are an international customer wishing to purchase an item that is not export-restricted, please email us at [email protected] so that we can get you a custom quote for shipping.
Return / Refunds:
- All items are sold “as-is” without warranty or returns.
- In the event there is a problem, FGS Engineering may accept returns on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can investigate your issue.
- If a refund is permitted, we must receive all items back in unused/new condition and suitable for being resold. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- We do our best to keep stock on hand but due to COVID and the political climate, hoarders and supply chain disruption has left us all in short supply. Some items are permitted to have back orders made but we cannot promise a shipping date at time of purchase.
- Those wishing to backorder a product will still pay at the time of purchase in order to hold their place in queue for the products.
- Those who order products that are in stock along with backordered items will have their in stock items shipped separately from the backordered ones.
- You will not be charged additional shipping for backordered items if they’re ordered with normal in stock items.
- All payments are processed by PayPal and the transaction must be completed prior to shipment.
- Due to the way PayPal works, sometimes we are still charged a transaction fee for payments that are refunded. If your refund causes us to not receive a refund on the transaction fee, this amount will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions about our Store Policies, please email us at [email protected]